查看: 5974|回復(fù): 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[軟件分享] Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.07.10.66 百度網(wǎng)盤下載

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
樓主
發(fā)表于 2015-2-16 14:15:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最后由 cooldpw 于 2015-2-16 14:23 編輯

Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.07.10.66全球首屈一指的三維結(jié)構(gòu)分析與設(shè)計工程軟件適用于任何結(jié)構(gòu)工程任務(wù)的一站式解決方案
STAAD.Pro 是結(jié)構(gòu)工程專業(yè)人員的最佳選擇,可通過其靈活的建模環(huán)境、高級的功能和流暢的數(shù)據(jù)協(xié)同進(jìn)行涵洞、石化工廠、隧道、橋梁、橋墩等幾乎任何設(shè)施的鋼結(jié)構(gòu)、混凝土結(jié)構(gòu)、木結(jié)構(gòu)、鋁結(jié)構(gòu)和冷彎型鋼結(jié)構(gòu)設(shè)計。
STAAD.Pro 助力結(jié)構(gòu)工程師通過其靈活的建模環(huán)境、高級的功能及流暢的數(shù)據(jù)協(xié)同分析設(shè)計幾乎所有類型的結(jié)構(gòu)。
靈活的建模通過一流的圖形環(huán)境來實現(xiàn),并支持 7 種語言及 70 多種國際設(shè)計規(guī)范和 20 多種美國設(shè)計規(guī)范。
包括一系列先進(jìn)的結(jié)構(gòu)分析和設(shè)計功能,如符合 10CFR Part 50、10CFR21、ASME NQA-1-2000 標(biāo)準(zhǔn)的核工業(yè)認(rèn)證、時間歷史推覆分析和電纜(線性和非線性)分析。
通過流暢的數(shù)據(jù)協(xié)同來維護(hù)和簡化目前的工作流程,從而實現(xiàn)效率提升。STAAD.Pro 可與 STAAD.foundation 和 ProSteel 等其他 Bentley 產(chǎn)品相集成,OpenSTAAD 則可與第三方程序集成。使用 STAAD.Pro 為大量結(jié)構(gòu)設(shè)計項目和全球市場提供服務(wù),可擴(kuò)大客戶群,從而實現(xiàn)業(yè)務(wù)增長。

Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.x | 439.4 mb

Bentley Systems announce new release STAAD.Pro V8i SELECTseries 5. The new release many different aspects of the programme from enhancing the range of design codes and enhancing the capabilities delivered by the advanced analysis to updating integrated modules such as RAM Connection and ISM to give the best version yet.
The main changes can be characterized in the following groups:
- Features Affecting the Analysis and Design Engine
- Features Affecting Post Processing
- Features Affecting the General Programme
More info: staad-pro-v8i-selectseries-5
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations – all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i
Version: (SELECTSeries 5) 20.x
Home: www.bentley.com
Interface: english
Size: 443.5 mb

staad百度網(wǎng)盤下載鏈接.txt

37 Bytes, 下載次數(shù): 0

售價: 20 金幣  [記錄]  [購買]

軟件最新版本

網(wǎng)盤密碼第1位.txt

1 Bytes, 下載次數(shù): 0

網(wǎng)盤密碼第2位.txt

網(wǎng)盤密碼第3位.txt

網(wǎng)盤密碼第4位.txt

油氣儲運(yùn)網(wǎng) - 論壇版權(quán)1、本主題所有言論和圖片純屬會員個人意見,與本論壇立場無關(guān)
2、本站所有主題由該帖子作者發(fā)表,該帖子作者與油氣儲運(yùn)網(wǎng)享有帖子相關(guān)版權(quán)
3、其他單位或個人使用、轉(zhuǎn)載或引用本文時必須同時征得該帖子作者和油氣儲運(yùn)網(wǎng)的同意
4、帖子作者須承擔(dān)一切因本文發(fā)表而直接或間接導(dǎo)致的民事或刑事法律責(zé)任
5、本帖部分內(nèi)容轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,但并不代表本站贊同其觀點(diǎn)和對其真實性負(fù)責(zé)
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版權(quán)問題,請立即告知本站,本站將及時予與刪除并致以最深的歉意
7、油氣儲運(yùn)網(wǎng)管理員和版主有權(quán)不事先通知發(fā)貼者而刪除本文

沙發(fā)
發(fā)表于 2017-3-13 11:01:30 | 只看該作者
多謝樓主分享
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注冊  

本版積分規(guī)則

掃碼訪問手機(jī)版

QQ|關(guān)于我們|網(wǎng)站地圖|油氣儲運(yùn)網(wǎng) ( 魯ICP備11007657號-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 10:30 , Processed in 0.040640 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.