油氣儲(chǔ)運(yùn)網(wǎng)

標(biāo)題: 有聲雙語(yǔ)美文:難道真要工作一輩子嗎? [打印本頁(yè)]

作者: huagongkeji    時(shí)間: 2021-10-27 09:28
標(biāo)題: 有聲雙語(yǔ)美文:難道真要工作一輩子嗎?
Warren Buffet oncesaid: "If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you willwork until you die."
沃倫·巴菲特曾經(jīng)說(shuō)過(guò):“如果你不想個(gè)辦法在你睡覺(jué)的時(shí)候賺錢(qián),那你就得一直工作到死。”
Sounds ridiculous in the first place, right? Isn’t that obvious?
這句話初聽(tīng)下來(lái)有點(diǎn)荒唐,這不是明擺著的嗎?
And how on earthcan it be possible to make money while you sleep?
而且,怎么可能在睡覺(jué)的時(shí)候賺錢(qián)?
If you want tohave an income, you have to work, right?
如果需要有收入,當(dāng)然就得一直工作,對(duì)不對(duì)?
But no, what hesaid is not wrong.
不,其實(shí)他說(shuō)的并沒(méi)有錯(cuò)。
That way which hedescribed as to make money while you sleep is called investing.
他所說(shuō)的那種“在睡覺(jué)時(shí)賺錢(qián)”的方法,就是投資。
Normalmiddle-class use their skills and time to make money. But the rich use theirmoney to make money. They invest the money that they own now to make ROI, whichmeans return on investment.
普通的中產(chǎn)階級(jí)靠技能和時(shí)間換錢(qián),而有錢(qián)人是靠錢(qián)賺錢(qián)的,他們用自己現(xiàn)有的錢(qián)去賺取投資回報(bào)。
It’s not a hardthing to do, because there are a lot of ways to manage your personal finance.
這個(gè)方法并不難,因?yàn)槔碡?cái)?shù)姆绞接泻芏唷?/font>
In the past, Iusually spent as much as I could earn in a month.
從前,我是一個(gè)大手大腳的月光族,每個(gè)月賺多少就花多少。
But when I sawthis quote of Buffett, I suddenly realized: Isn’t that making all my efforts invain? Because I have nothing left. I didn’t make anything for my future.
但自從看到了巴菲特的這句話,我才恍然大悟:這樣一來(lái),我每個(gè)月不就白工作了嗎?因?yàn)槭裁炊紱](méi)有剩下,我并沒(méi)有為自己的未來(lái)創(chuàng)造什么。
That’s why Istarted to face the truth of how I was living. And I made some bold changes andbegan to save money.
這也就是為什么我開(kāi)始正視自己的生活方式,并進(jìn)行了大刀闊斧的改變,開(kāi)始存錢(qián)。
I wish that thereis a day when I no longer need to work and can use money to make money.
我希望有一天能不再工作,而是用錢(qián)來(lái)賺錢(qián)。
大連華工創(chuàng)新科技股份有限公司擁有全球領(lǐng)先技術(shù)、十年品質(zhì)保證、貼心的售前售后服務(wù),優(yōu)秀的研發(fā)團(tuán)隊(duì),保證客戶(hù)不同的需求。有意者請(qǐng)登錄www.hgcx.cn或致電0411-39525022密封點(diǎn)膠機(jī),膠條發(fā)泡機(jī),聚氨酯涂膠機(jī),機(jī)柜密封打膠機(jī),雙組份淋膠機(jī),板材刷膠機(jī),斷橋鋁門(mén)窗注膠機(jī) 涂膠機(jī) 密封點(diǎn)膠機(jī) 機(jī)柜密封 機(jī)器人涂膠機(jī) 膠條發(fā)泡機(jī) 斷橋鋁注膠機(jī) 穿條發(fā)泡 板材刷膠機(jī) 汽車(chē)涂膠機(jī) 全自動(dòng)點(diǎn)膠機(jī) PU發(fā)泡機(jī) 密封膠條設(shè)備 自動(dòng)密封 機(jī)器人自動(dòng)連續(xù)密封條點(diǎn)膠機(jī)
Website: HGIT Dispensingsystem dispensingmachine for Cabinets CNC PU SealPouring Machine Foam sealinggasket machine Injection(Potting) Machine barrier-stripfoam technique Customizedproduction solutions Foam sealingmachine (FIPFG) Warm EdgeSpacer Forming Machine PU foamdispensing machine Glue DispensingRobot strip feedingPU foam Foam in PlaceGasket machine 1K PU foamdispensing machine

歡迎光臨 油氣儲(chǔ)運(yùn)網(wǎng) (http://tqvl.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4