油氣儲(chǔ)運(yùn)網(wǎng)

標(biāo)題: Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.07.10.66 百度網(wǎng)盤(pán)下載 [打印本頁(yè)]

作者: cooldpw    時(shí)間: 2015-2-16 14:15
標(biāo)題: Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.07.10.66 百度網(wǎng)盤(pán)下載
本帖最后由 cooldpw 于 2015-2-16 14:23 編輯

Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.07.10.66全球首屈一指的三維結(jié)構(gòu)分析與設(shè)計(jì)工程軟件適用于任何結(jié)構(gòu)工程任務(wù)的一站式解決方案
STAAD.Pro 是結(jié)構(gòu)工程專業(yè)人員的最佳選擇,可通過(guò)其靈活的建模環(huán)境、高級(jí)的功能和流暢的數(shù)據(jù)協(xié)同進(jìn)行涵洞、石化工廠、隧道、橋梁、橋墩等幾乎任何設(shè)施的鋼結(jié)構(gòu)、混凝土結(jié)構(gòu)、木結(jié)構(gòu)、鋁結(jié)構(gòu)和冷彎型鋼結(jié)構(gòu)設(shè)計(jì)。
STAAD.Pro 助力結(jié)構(gòu)工程師通過(guò)其靈活的建模環(huán)境、高級(jí)的功能及流暢的數(shù)據(jù)協(xié)同分析設(shè)計(jì)幾乎所有類型的結(jié)構(gòu)。
靈活的建模通過(guò)一流的圖形環(huán)境來(lái)實(shí)現(xiàn),并支持 7 種語(yǔ)言及 70 多種國(guó)際設(shè)計(jì)規(guī)范和 20 多種美國(guó)設(shè)計(jì)規(guī)范。
包括一系列先進(jìn)的結(jié)構(gòu)分析和設(shè)計(jì)功能,如符合 10CFR Part 50、10CFR21、ASME NQA-1-2000 標(biāo)準(zhǔn)的核工業(yè)認(rèn)證、時(shí)間歷史推覆分析和電纜(線性和非線性)分析。
通過(guò)流暢的數(shù)據(jù)協(xié)同來(lái)維護(hù)和簡(jiǎn)化目前的工作流程,從而實(shí)現(xiàn)效率提升。STAAD.Pro 可與 STAAD.foundation 和 ProSteel 等其他 Bentley 產(chǎn)品相集成,OpenSTAAD 則可與第三方程序集成。使用 STAAD.Pro 為大量結(jié)構(gòu)設(shè)計(jì)項(xiàng)目和全球市場(chǎng)提供服務(wù),可擴(kuò)大客戶群,從而實(shí)現(xiàn)業(yè)務(wù)增長(zhǎng)。

Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 5) 20.x | 439.4 mb

Bentley Systems announce new release STAAD.Pro V8i SELECTseries 5. The new release many different aspects of the programme from enhancing the range of design codes and enhancing the capabilities delivered by the advanced analysis to updating integrated modules such as RAM Connection and ISM to give the best version yet.
The main changes can be characterized in the following groups:
- Features Affecting the Analysis and Design Engine
- Features Affecting Post Processing
- Features Affecting the General Programme
More info: staad-pro-v8i-selectseries-5
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations – all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i
Version: (SELECTSeries 5) 20.x
Home: www.bentley.com
Interface: english
Size: 443.5 mb

staad百度網(wǎng)盤(pán)下載鏈接.txt

37 Bytes, 下載次數(shù): 0

售價(jià): 20 金幣  [記錄]  [購(gòu)買(mǎi)]

軟件最新版本

網(wǎng)盤(pán)密碼第1位.txt

1 Bytes, 下載次數(shù): 0

售價(jià): 20 金幣  [記錄]  [購(gòu)買(mǎi)]